Yard Waste Disposal Program
These lists are not meant to be all-inclusive.
1st Impressions representative(s) will have full discretion over approved materials.
- All customers must check in with office prior to dropping off yard waste.
- Material is accepted in bulk or in paper bags.
- Unapproved items should be removed from paper bags.
- Yard waste must be separated and placed in specified disposal site.
- 1st Impression representative(s) are not responsible for assisting in removal of approved yard waste from customer vehicle(s).
- All brush should be cut to 6’ or less in length.
- Any brush greater than 6” diameter will be considered a log and must comply with size criteria for logs.
Yard Waste Lot
693 Kintner Parkway (old location)
Contact Tim Smith (Yard Supervisor) at (614)-357-4188 with any questions
Hours of Operation
April to June: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
July to November: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
December to March: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm)