Please Fill Out The Form Below To Apply
1st Impressions Landscape & Garden Center is looking for energetic and driven individuals who want to join our growth and success as we strive to be the Premier Landscape Company and Garden Center in Central Ohio.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, customer-friendly sales floor.
- Develop solutions for customers by listening to their needs, as well as recommending appropriate products.
- Utilize 1st Impressions’ POS system to complete customer transactions.
- Maintain accurate receipt and money records.
- Capability to interpret customer needs and recommend best-suited products.
- 1 yr. customer service-related experience preferred
- 1 yr. educational field of study (FFA, agriculture, horticulture, landscape) or relative work experience required
- Ability to work well on a team and self-sufficiently when required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Landscape and Garden Product Knowledge and Application
- Willingness to learn about new landscape products and services
- Interest in the landscape & horticultural fields of study preferred
- Must be able to lift and move 50lbs+ and stand for extended periods
- Experience operating light to heavy equipment (bobcat, front-loader, etc.) a plus!
- Flexible Hours
- Uniforms Provided
- Continued Education Opportunities
- Holidays off
- No night shifts
1st Impressions is an equal opportunity employer, providing service to much of Northern Columbus and Sunbury. We are dedicated to customer service, safety, and quality. We are looking for key individuals who are willing to adapt our strategies and progress the company towards continued, future growth.
Are you an experienced hardscape crew leader or member who’s looking for the right place to continue to develop your skills and grow your professional career? Are you looking for a company that can provide you with the guidance and resources to help you achieve the success you know you’re capable of?
1st Impressions Landscape & Garden Center is a growing company, expected to double the number of crew members and supervisors over the next two seasons. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of our growth and success as we strive to be the premier landscape company in central Ohio.
- Motivate, train and supervise 1-2 construction crews of 2-3 individuals
- Ensure employee and worksite safety at all times
- Ensures quality of work is completed within the budgeted time, working side-by-side with construction crew member
- Communicate with landscape designers, account managers and customers to over come project challenges and exceed customer expectations.
- Operate various landscape construction equipment and tools, including but not limited to: Skid-steer loaders, mini track loader, plate compactor, partner saw, laser levels, material mover and dump trailer
- Interpret and implement blueprints/plan view drawings to properly layout construction projects and supervise a crew through project completion
- Coordinate with project manager to ensure all equipment and materials needed to complete a project are acquired
- Use of company tablet to complete project work orders, employee time sheets and other required paperwork.
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Retirement benefits after 1 year
- Uniforms provided
- Paid/reimbursed continuing education opportunities
- Excellent supervisory and customer service skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience installing patios and landscape walls on a hardscape crew
- Demonstrated organization and leadership abilities
- Possession of a valid Ohio driver’s license with proven safe driving record
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer combination
- Ability to lift 80 lbs
1st Impressions is an equal opportunity and at will employer, providing service to much of northern Columbus and Sunbury. We are dedicated to customer service, safety, and quality. Inevitable growth is in our future, and we are looking for key individuals who are willing to adapt our strategies and progress the company towards continued future growth.